Sunday, December 22, 2013

Things are Getting a Bit Fishy in Here!

“For me, the camera is a sketch book, an instrument of intuition and spontaneity.” 

For anyone who's known me throughout my photography career, it's been no secret that I've always longed for a fisheye lens. When I started my adventure into the art of photography, I gathered the basics. A camera with an 18-55mm lens. Then ventured to a telephoto lens, then an off camera flash. I spent years building up my gear collection, but a fish eye lens always seemed out of reach for me. It was a bit too expensive, and wasn't very practical for the type of work I did.

But Christmas came a little early for me this year! My boyfriend got me a fish eye lens for Christmas! I was so ecstatic to open it and I've barely put it down since! So here is a blogpost full of ridiculous fish eye pictures, mostly of my favorite subjects! My Dogs!!! Enjoy!
















Thank you so so much to my amazing boyfriend! You're my entire world and I could never thank you enough for all you do for me!

Merry Christmas everyone!! 
(Shove it to those "politically correct" douche bags that are now offended by me saying Merry Christmas!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment